Sunday, 15 May 2011

Beware large cookies bearing messages...

It's not often anyone surprises me but yesterday the Writebulb group managed to do just that.  We held our monthly meeting and in the break they produced a very, very large cookie with a very, very long message piped on it - "Congratulations Kate on the Launch of Burly and Grum".  I couldn't believe they'd gone to so much trouble and was totally overwhelmed by the feeling they must be meaning someone else!  Yes, I've self published an ebook but it's not as if it's been successful (yet - think positive Kate!) and it's not as if I'd exactly been talent spotted by an agent or anything like that. 
However, Burly and Grum is now approved by Smashwords and can be downloaded in various formats, it is on Amazon and now I just have to work on some marketing! 

1 comment:

  1. I just know Burly and Grum are going to be a huge success - how could they not?

    ReplyDelete