Sunday, 7 October 2012

Something spooky is going on in town!

It's not long now before Halloween is upon us and Burly & Grum will be coming to a town near you to go trick or treating!  Yes, they're in the mood for a little adventure so I've written a short story about them celebrating Halloween for the first time. The story will be given  away free from 20 October. Why am I waiting until then? Because I'm running a competition to see if anyone can guess just who Grum will dress up as when he goes trick or treating. We all know Grum likes outrageous clothes - look what he wore in The Birthday Surprise, a bright turquoise shirt with lime parrots!  What will he wear for Halloween?! If you want to enter the competition, just go to their website or you can leave a message on their Facebook page. What's the prize? The complete set of Burly & Grum books! The competition closes on Friday, 19 November so hurry and drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you!
   Also this week you will be able to download Beyond the Forest FREE from Amazon on  the following days - 10, 11 and 12 October.

    Yes, things are starting to get busy again and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment