Friday, 28 December 2012

Looking back at 2012

2012 has been a fabulous year for Burly and Grum. I wanted to show you what they've been up to but in a fun way so I put together a small 'video' - this is my first attempt at doing this so I hope you don't think it's too awful!  (I did my best, honest!)

video


I'm really looking forward to 2013 and everything it brings. I'll be starting off by talking to the children at Chancellor Park Primary School and then chatting to the  children's reading group at the Barbican children's library. I want to write lots more Burly and Grum stories and I will, of course, be publishing audio books with the help of Pat Scullion. Thank you everyone for all your support, I wish you a wonderful New Year and, of course, I know that...
2013 will be another fabulous year!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great year. I wonder what other good things 2013 has in store for you? (120,000 downloads? Holy moly, that's awesome!)

    ReplyDelete