Sunday, 14 April 2013

Preparing for a busy week

 
A brief blog today as I've got a busy week ahead of me and I've got quite a lot to prepare. As you can see from the above picture, Grum and I are off to the London Book Fair at Earl's Court on Tuesday. It'll be great fun to meet new people and find out what's happening in children's books. I'll be wearing my most comfortable shoes because it's a massive venue and  over 1500 exhibitors will be there! That'll keep me busy and out of mischief for the day!

    Yesterday the print proof of The Tiger's Tale arrived and I was really pleased with the way it turned out (I was a little concerned because it's only a short story) so after reading through it I've approved it and hopefully it will be on Amazon by the end of the week.

     And last but far from least, this coming week I'll be preparing for a storytelling session and writing workshop at Just Imagine Storytelling Centre, Chelmsford. I'll be there on Saturday, 20 April between 10.30am-11.30am and I am so looking foward to it; I've got lots of ideas and want to create some storyboards which I hope will help bring out the children's creativity. Ooh, this week is sure is going to be a good one - bring it on!
 
 






2 comments:

  1. Good to see you are keeping busy :) I hope it all goes well x x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gem - I'll let you know how it goes! :)

      Delete