Sunday, 27 October 2013

Ghoulies and ghosties and long legged beasties!



Look at me all dressed up and ready for Halloween hehehe (you have to imagine that last bit as a cackle...). I'm really looking forward to the event and Rob has done a few extra drawings especially for the occasion (thank you Rob!).  Look, we now have some trick or treaters to join Burly & Grum on their Halloween Adventure:
A vampire - 
Frankenstein:
and, of course, Halloween wouldn't be the same without some ghosts! Whahahaha!
Don't forget - if your children are bored this half term then sit them down and let them listen to The Halloween Adventure (audio version) which just happens to be FREE from Soundcloud!  They'll love it - Pat is such a talented narrator and makes the story come alive :)

I have this week off work and in between doing an awful lot of general running around I hope to help Vicci and Karina with workshops they are holding over four days in Chelmsford for Imagine In-Print, a great project for children that involves invisible ink, code breaking, messages in bottles, poetry, stories, invisible parcels and a really cranky unicorn! Writing will be published in 'The Unicorn Horn', a monthly journal for unicorns, and will also be transformed into a 3D art installation, displayed in High Chelmer Shopping Centre, Market Square and other key locations around Chelmsford.  Sounds brilliant doesn't it? And did I tell you it's FREE!!! What parent doesn't like free events? If you want to know more then go to this link.



So, it's another busy week - I'm going to need to treat myself to a large bar of chocolate to keep my energy levels up (I've just discovered Cadburys' chocolate that has daim bar chips in it - way to go Cadburys!).



No comments:

Post a Comment